Disodium Sulfide, Sodium Sulphide, Sodium Salt, Sodium Compound
Introduction to Sodium Sulfide
Sodium sulfides offered by Chuangji are famous for complete types and high purity, with an annual sales volume of 60,000 tons. Wide application of sodium sulfide is found in printing and dyeing industries.
Main Applications of Sodium Sulfide
1. Sodium sulfide is frequently used in kraft process and ideally suited for the production of high-strength paper.
2. It also functions as a desulfurizing and dechlorinating agent in leather process for the sulfitisation of tanning extracts.
3. In electroplating industry, disodium sulfide reacts with palladium and produces palladium sulfide, which forms a good conducting layer on metalloids.
4. Sodium sulfide also works as reducing agent in printing and dyeing factories.
5. It is also applied for sulfonation and sulfomethylation.
6. Usage of sodium sulphide is found in manufacturing plants of rubber chemicals.
|Product name||Sodium sulfide|
|Physical properties||Yellow flakes, water-soluble, rotten egg odor|
|Package||25kg: plastic woven bags, 150kg: iron barrels|
|Water insoluble matters||≤0.2%||≤0.2%||≤0.2%||≤0.2%||≤0.2%||≤0.2%||≤0.2%||≤ 0.4%|
Disodium sulfide, sodium sulphide, sodium salt, sodium compound, sodium sulphide flake, sodium sulfide flake