Compound Fertilizer, Complex Fertilizer, Nitrogen-Phosphorus-Potassium Fertilizer
1. NPK Fertilizers
Major Characteristics of NPK Fertilizers
1. Because NPK fertilizer contains nourishing agents required for the growth of plants, it is effectively used in agriculture for fertilizing purposes to stimulate growth and fertility. Compared to conventional CF, NPK fertilizer boosts the crop yield by 8-25%.
2. By using this compound fertilizer, farmers get crops that have a strong roots and high percentage of protein and vitamin contents. Non-toxic and non-explosive, NPK fertilizer is well received among peasants.
3. Apart from the above-mentioned advantages, this complex fertilizer also enables pants better disease resistance and low-temperature tolerance, assuring less loss in extreme weathers or climates.
Package: 9.5kg, 25kg, 40kg, 50kg
2. Water soluble fertilizer (WSF)
Water soluble fertilizers by Chuangji are suitable for different crops and various growing conditions, such as sandy, clayed, sour and peaty soils. Produced from high quality raw materials and inspected carefully, the WSF enjoys a high purity and receives high recognition from peasants of the world.
Package: 5kg, 9.5 kg
Attractive Advantages of Water Soluble Fertilizer
1. Fully water-soluble, even at low temperature
2. 100% plant nutrients, balanced and complete
3. A wide range of formulae available
4. Non-toxic and non-explosive
|Nutrient contents(%)||Nutrient ratios||Microelements (ppm)|
|N P2O5 K2O||N P2O5 K2O||Fe||Mn||B||Zn||Cu||Mo|
|20 20 20||1 1 1||500||250||250||75||75||25|
|15 30 15||1 2 1||500||250||250||75||75||25|
|25 9 18||3 1 2||500||250||250||75||75||25|
|10 10 30||1 1 3||500||250||250||75||75||25|
|16 6 36||2.7 1 6||500||250||250||75||75||25|
|Name||Compound fertilizer||Water-soluble fertilizer|
NPK Fertilizer | NPK | UREA | DAP | Fertilizer Manufacturer | Organic Fertilizer